FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello there!

<<

mycathatesme

Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Hello there!

Hello paintballers! I first want to congratulate crazy, coleman, and fuel for doing a great job creating this game with so little support. I just read a thread a few minutes ago that neither coleman or crazy have CoD installed anymore. I was wondering that if possibly one of you have the source files, and myself and my friend could continue adding new weapons, challenges, edit some menus, and bring back development of the CoD4 mod we all know and love. I currently run a CoD4 server, which we struggle to get over the 75th percentile since our server has nothing special than other, default Paintball servers. If we were allowed access to the source files, if you still have them of course, we would build more off the base of the mod, but nothing that you would not wish to happen to your mod. I wish you the best of luck with your new game, I'll be sure to buy it when you decide to release it/beta test it! The best way to contact me would be either PM here, reply to this topic, or add me on xfire/steam @ mycathatesme. Thanks for your consideration!

-Cat
<<

crazyankles

Development Team

Post Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Re: Hello there!

Hi, the new retail game is just me (crazyankles) and Coleman. I haven't played cod4 for a few years like you read. As for pb mod source I won't be giving that out sorry. Not much else can really even be added to the mod due to limits built into the cod4 engine anyway. Good news is the new game will have many new things and server options. When the game is released we are doing a beta to full version on steam where beta will be discounted for buying early most likely but nothing is set in stone yet. Thanks Cat.
<<

mycathatesme

Post Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Sounds great! I understand that you won't give out the mod source, you've worked hard on it and deserve to keep it private if you wish to do so. I look forward to seeing the new game progress, and I will be sure to buy a beta key! Any idea on when the beta will be released?
<<

crazyankles

Development Team

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

mycathatesme wrote:Any idea on when the beta will be released?

No idea yet, depends how long it takes to finish animation, weapons, and touchup stuff. Like in about 3-4 months will have a better idea. Thanks. ;)

Return to Off Topic